November 6th, 2018, 18:36 Posted By: wraggster
is an Amiga emulator for Vita and Switch. This is @rsn8887 mod of this great Amiga emulator that was originally ported to the Vita by @Cpasjuste
. Depending on when you read this, this mod might be ahead or behind his version.
Switch InstallationOFFICIAL SITE: --> https://github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/...tag/1.72switch
- Download and unzip uae4all2_switch.zip
- Copy the resulting folder uae4all2 to /switch/ onto your SDCard, ensure none of the "archive" flags is set.
- You should now have the executable /switch/uae4all2/uae4all2.nro and a folder /switch/uae4all2/data/ with the keyboard icons and other data files on your SDCard.
- Obtain and copy BIOS files kick13.rom (size: 262,144 bytes), kick20.rom (size: 524,288 bytes) and kick31.rom (size: 524,288 bytes) to your SDCard into /switch/uae4all2/kickstarts/
- Use your favorite Homebrew Launcher or Homebrew Loader to start Uaeall2
- Full speed emulation of most Amiga games with zero frameskip
- Large, complete virtual keyboard with adjustable position and adjustable transparency
- Three fully mappable custom control sets: map Vita buttons to any Amiga joystick or key input, three custom control sets supported
- Multiple hard-file support: up to 4 hdf files (size <2GB each) can be mounted simultaneously
- Multiple controller support on Vita TV: up to four paired controllers can be fully mapped
- Analog mouse control: control the mouse using the analog stick with adjustable sensitivity
- Custom autofire: any mapped Vita button can have autofire with adjustable rate
- Savestate with hard-file support: state can be saved even when hard-files are used
- Additional emulator settings: sprite-sprite collisions can be enabled, blitter settings can be changed
- Adjustable stereo separation
- A button can be mapped to "slow mouse" in custom controls. When custom controls are on and that button is held down, the mouse pointer speed is greatly reduced. This is useful for precisely positioning the cursor.
- Sticky virtual keyboard modifiers: allows keyboard combos like CTRL-C to be entered easily
- Touchpad style pointer controls using the touchscreen
- Parallel port joystick adapter support for multiplayer games with up to 4 joysticks.
- Additional savestate slot called auto, for automatic savestate loading
- On the Switch, there's no shader support yet. But the Switch resolution is high enough for perfect integer scaling with factor 3x if displayed lines is not larger than 240 and width is not larger than 426. Filtering can be set to "Bilinear" or "None". When "Bilinear" is selected, the screen is scaled to fill the Vita display, keeping aspect ratio. No black bars on top and bottom appear. The image can be quickly zoomed using "R+Start+left/right" and vertically adjusted using "R+Start+up/down" to center it. When "None" is selected, only a perfect integer scaling is applied. Depending on the chosen Amiga screenmode, the integer scaling will be a 1x, 2x, 3x, or in principle even 4x, depending on whether the scaled Amiga screen fits. In most cases, this results in black bars on top and bottom as well as left and right.
- Thanks to Cpasjuste for the original port and for jumping in and adding shader support and making the assembler optimizations work.
- Thanks to ScHlAuChi for extensive testing, ideas, and for contributing the new larger virtual keyboard images.
- Thanks to the original authors Chui, john4p, TomB, notaz, Bernd Schneider, Toni Wilen, Pickle, smoku, AnotherGuest, Anonymous engineer, finkel, Lubomyr, pelya and many more.
- Thanks to my supporters on Patreon: Andyways, CountDuckula, Matthew Machnee, and Sean Ritzo.
Click to expand...
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here