TronDS v188.8.131.52 is released. TronDSom is a Nintendo 3DS Emulator, It's very simple and is only capable of running homebrews. It currently supports:
- ARM9/ARM11 interpreter for the 3DS appcore – the processor core dedicated to running user applications
- OS HLE to support userland interaction with the various 3DS OS services
- Framebuffer rendering
- Debugger with ARM11 disassembler, register view (written in C#)
TronDS v184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- Added support for 3DS files
- Added support for VFPU
- Added support for Breakpoints
- Fixed some bug in ARMv6 opcodes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.