05-02-2010 Version 0.94
- Improve video initialization.
- Overall FPS has improved 50 percent. Thanks Crayon.
- Lots of other small GUI changes.
- Mixed the weapon fire mode a little bit more!
- Nuke is 500 dollar cheaper!
- Increase http buffer size to 10Kb.
- Added inline source code remarks in javadoc style.
- Use Doxygen (windows tool) to create HTML source code documentation.
- Use GrrLib 4.2.1 BETA library (Now native FreeType support available).
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.