30/12/2009 Version 0.80
- Adapt game parameters to make game play better:
– Increase start cash.
– Added random enemy walk speed
- Added map id column to local highscore screen.
- Improve background images.
- Remove typo (nuck->nuke).
- Improve network thread:
– Map id information is added to webservice call.
– Only scores above 20.000 points are send to webservice.
- Store the best 100 entries in the local highscore.
- Added 60Hz (640×480 pixel) TV Mode support
- Improve sound setting screen.
- Optimised enemy images.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.