This is the second official release for the wii homebrew scene. I hope everybody like the game! Comments are still welcome.
24/12/2009 Version 0.60
- Increase enemy walk speed after each 25 waves.
- Show mini enemies moving on map select screen.
- Update credit screen with beta testers nicknames.
- Improve game information panel design.
– Show price and strengh information about new weapons.
– Show detail information about selected weapon.
- Only allow to build weapons on land (not bridges or road)
- Not allowed anymore to stack weapons on one location.
- Optimise screen layout for 60Hz (640×480 pixels) TV Mode.
- BugFix: The rumble is now working for all the four WiiMotes.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.