Weeaboo carrying out a new version of "Touhou DS", shoot em Up series of Maniac shooter.
- The screen's ScrollPane score did not start out showing the highest score.
- The game selection on the score screen did not work properly.
- Fixed a memory leak in the sound manager.
- Objects with hitbox = 0 would still cause collisions.
- Support for multiple / selfmade download repositories
- Deathbombing no longer requires 2 bombs after dying and there's a small
period where bombing is disabled to avoid losing a bomb because you were
too late trying to deathbomb.
- Nicer character select screen
- Added a fifth stage + small improvements to older stages
- Added a character as Sanae
- Added _for, size, drawAngle commands
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.