Posted By: wraggster
News via nintendomax
Weeaboo achieves a new update of its Shoot em Up "Touhou DS" inspired by the series of maniacs shooter.
- Fixed a memory leak in the parser. Some temporary memory was not released
correctly which caused the program to run out of memory prematurely.
- Using the restart button several times caused the game to hang. This
does not happen anymore now the memory leak in the parser has been
- After exiting a level quit using the option, sprites would get bugged.
For example, transparent areas would turn white or certain images
would be flipped.
- Fixed a text bug-positioning in the text renderer.
- Calling a spell or object from another script file did not work.
- Replaced the player and enemy graphics by larger and better looking ones.
- Improved hitbox-center-visibility indicator.
- Better antialiasing for the DS buttons on the options screen.
- Added hi-scores and scores. Hi-Scores are saved per game, difficulty,
- The game now shows a Restart / Quit selection when you lose all your lives
instead of just continuing.
- You can now have more than one level.
- The default textures can be overridden on a per-level basis.
- Added a command to the scripting language that can change the background
- Reimu now has homing bullets.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments