2007 is looking like a really hot year for the Wii. Many Nintendo published titles are on their way and although more titles are still yet to be announced, for now here are the Top 10 games to get next year!
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Two Words: Wi-Fi Connection.
2. Super Mario Galaxy - The legendary series is ready to make a comeback. Galaxy promises to be what Mario 64 once was.
3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - The last game in the Prime trilogy is sure to be a hit. The original Metroid Prime for the Gamecube is currently the No. 3 top rated game of all time according to Gamerankings.
4. No More Heroes - If enough hype is generated for this game, it could be a smash hit. With free-roaming “GTA” style and RPG elements, the game looks promising.
5. Super Paper Mario - Mix the RPG series with a bit of old-school nostalgia and you are looking at a solid title.
6. Madden NFL 08 - Madden NFL 07 was a fantastic game for the Wii. Sure it’s “another” Madden, but this time around it’ll be a Wi-Fi compatible game and it’s expected to have improved visuals and controls.
7. Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn - The RPG from Nintendo is a sequel to Path of Radiance and should offer a more simpler control mechanism and great graphics.
8. Spider-Man 3 - A Movie game? Yes, in fact Spider-Man 2 was perhaps the greatest movie game in the last generation. The Wii version is considered more of an exclusive version. Perhaps we’ll be swinging through the streets of New York with our Wii-motes!
9. Disaster: Day of Crisis - We may barely know much about it, but it looks to be a third-person title in the likes of Resident Evil with mind-blowing physics.
10. Sonic and the Secret Rings - We know that Sonic games have gone down the drain over the years with the exception of Sonic Rush, but the Wii version was a hit back at E3 and it could be the game Sega needs to keep the franchise alive!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.