Posted By: bandit
Thrustmaster has announced that they will be releasing a steering wheel attachment for Mario Kart. The T-Go Kart NW will be available in April, at the recommended retail price of $9.99.
The most famous of moustachioed plumbers will be driving by your neighbourhood soon… and Thrustmaster lets you take control of the wheel with the new T-Go Kart NW. Inspired by racing karts, this is the first wheel to provide a sporty rubber grip for optimum comfort. This wireless device features a compartment designed to easily accommodate the Wii™ Remote in its upper section. This feature enables users to place their hand naturally on the wheel and ensures easy access to all buttons on the Wii™ remote. The access slots and cable guide enable players to use the infrared pointer to navigate through in-game menus without removing the Wii™ Remote from the wheel, and also to easily connect or disconnect the Nunchuk™.
- Kart-style racing wheel with rubber grip.
- Wireless driving for all racing and kart games
- Features access slots and a cable guide for users wishing to connect an additional Nunchuk controller
- Wheel has a slot to house the Wii Remote with access holes on either side:
- The left hand hole to allow the infrared pointer to be used for browsing in-game menus without having to remove the Wii Remote from the wheel
- The right hand hole to allow access to the wrist band or connect an additional Nunchuck controller
- Realistic and ergonomic shape: Standard positioning of the hands on the wheel ("10 past 10") thus ensuring all Wii Remote buttons are easily accessible