Neoflash have released the software for the soon to be released Snes Flash Cart and the already released N64 Cart, heres the release details:
The MD/N64/SNES Myth flash cart PC programmer V2.99 [Jan.30 2010]
* Finish the SFC/SNES function 100%
* Support multi SFC/SNES games, and select game on TV
* Support all SFC/SNES save type
* Support all SFC/SNES games (of cause, some special games need the DSP game cart support)
* Use use any SFC/SNES cart to boot
* Support action replay function (but the GUI not ready yet)
* Support backup/restore save data to PC
* Fix the 256M PSRAM support for N64 games
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.