April 9th, 2018, 21:04 Posted By: wraggster
Heres yet more Nintendo Switch Hacking news:
The developer @RetroGamer74 is surprising, after having bluffed us on the PlayStation 4 with a full Playground, he is back with a Playground ESP8286 for the Nintendo Switch. The ESP8266 can as on the PS4 be installed on a console Nintendo Switch firmware 3.0.0 to launch the Homebrew Launcher. The bundled file is a bin file that incorporates a custom version of Homebrew 2.0 and relies on the Pegaswitch hack.
This is a firmware to be used to flash ESP8266 chip.
The firmware contains an adapted and bit re-coded version of original HomeBrew 2.0 and Pegaswitch hack for Switch that you can also find here: https://github.com/switchbrew/nx-hbexploit300
In order to proceed with the installation follow next instructions:
You can use next program to flash ESP8266 chip. This application is available for Windows x86, Windows x86_64, y MacOSX.
- Download firmware from this repository.
- Download and Run the pyflasher Application you can download from the link above.
- Select the firmware.
- Select the COM port.
- Program the flash memory of the ESP8266 chip.
- Once finished, wake up your Nintendo Switch.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Internet.
- Select Internet Setup
- Choose SWITCHWIFI network.
- Try to connect.
- When the connection fails touch on Continue.
- In the new window, choose, only for the first time, INSTALL option.
- When it crashes, which is completely correct, reboot your device.
- Repeat the steps, but next time choose RUN instead INSTALL.
- Follow screen instructions.
- When the last popup dialog appears saying you have to close that window, click OK to Close it.
- Wait for 5 seconds and press once the home button in the joycon.
- Apparently it won't respond. But it's ok. It will do it in 6 seconds more or less.
- Once in the home screen, select Album again. You should see Homebrew screen.
OFFICIAL SITE: --> https://github.com/RetroGamer74/ESP8...tch_Pegaswitch
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here