Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13159
CSANecromancer offers us an excellent adaptation of Tetris for the Nintendo DS.
I hope this Is the right place to post it.
The Search Of The forum Responded No result to "Tetris" So I Thought I Might have
well post my sources for a simple Tetris Developed Which I did for a friend
Attached Are The useable nds file and all sources and resources of The Project.
Sorry folks, I'm German and so all comments in The Source are German, too. Goal I
Used English names for classes, variables, etc.. Perhaps so - Even Without
proper comments - the source Will Be Understand nevertheless.
Also all game texts are German.
Oh, right, The Technical Information:
Uses latest build and PAlib devkitARM RC32.
Tested it and DSi With Zero M3i M3 Real.
Notes about the project:
- Four different sets of tiles: Self made, Wii, Game Boy Color and Game Boy
- Different backgrounds Corresponding To The tile set.
- Four different tunes over the Original Game Boy highscore tune
- The DS has to Be tilted 90 degrees counterclockwise for playing.
- Uses C + + wrapper classes and.
- Uses maxmod for music and sound fx.
- The bricks are Displayed via custom tiles, the "text" Is Shown through sprites.
- No automated to "hand crafted" splash screen. I didn't Simply The leaflet
according PAlib function.
Have fun with it.