Posted By: wraggster
TempGBA, the Gameboy Advance emulator exclusively for DSTwo, is now at beta version 5. Nebuleon and supporting 'temp members efforts to get the source code for Supercard's NDSGBA have paid off. The project is now in active development, and open source for everyone interested in making useful contributions. Join the on-going discussion linked below for full details about how to get involved with the NDSGBA revival project.Recent Changes said:
Change log (vbeta 8):
*** OLD_COUNT IS NOW DISABLED. THE CPU EMULATION TIMING HAS CHANGED, HOPEFULLY FOR THE BETTER. PLEASE RE-TEST YOUR GAMES. ***
* Sleeps when the lid is closed during emulation.
* Adds quick saved-state creation and loading hotkeys.
* Writes a .sav file to storage 10 frames (1/6 of a second) after it's done being written to the emulated GBA's save area.
* FPS counter! Now you can see how many frames you get per second! Yay!
- Reading .bmp files in TEMPGBA/SYSTEM/GUI is much faster at startup. This is a card-speed dependent optimisation.
- Avert a crash in the saved states interface when touching a delete cell.
- Preserves the position inside submenus until you return to the game.
- "Save a screenshot" now works when touched.
- Responds to quick repeated button presses better in the menu. (e.g. when you press B madly to exit submenus)
- Increased button auto-repeat from 1/5 second to 1/20 second, with the first auto-repeat after half a second. Helps with larger ROM folders and cheat packs.
- Stop some text rendering oddities in the recently played games submenu.
- Fix a bug in beta 4 whereby games broke in odd ways if they used BIOS calls.