Heres a new version of the PC Engine emulator for the 3DS:
bubble2k16 offers us version 1.00 of " TemperPCE ", port of TurboGrafx emulator \ PC Engine " Temper " of Exophase for nintendo 2DS / 3DS.
Well, after many weeks of testing and debugging,
v1.00 is now released:
- Fixed Castlevania Rondo of Blood's flickering sprite problem.
- Added support for the SGX games.
- Fixed critical emulation bugs with some instructions in the original (slow) and fast cores. Games like Populous, Choujikuu Yousai Macross 2036, Alshark, Strip Fighter, Monster Lair that used to encounter ARM 11 exceptions or freeze the emulator should now work.
- Default the CPU core to use the Fast core, which is more stable than before.
- Added key mappings for fast forwarding (limited to 180 fps), opening emulator menu.
- Updated button configurations to allow you to map to a single 3DS key to multiple Turbografx keys.
- Minor optimizations for ADPCM and CD sound generation.
- Added ADPCM sample interpolation.
- Added feature in the menu, and fixed some menu bugs.
- Fixed issues with games that do mid-frame pallet changes. Games like Castlevania Rondo of Blood and Strip Fighter look correct now.
- Optimized the configuration file read / write engine.
- Fixed bug to allow non-CD games to also save RAM battery.
Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed
- Fixed race condition that causes the sound to stop playing when resuming a game from the pause menu.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.