JoostinOnline has updated SysCheck HDE to version 2.3.0. This Wii/vWii application does several checks on installed IOS and custom IOS. See the change log for what's new, and join the on-going discussion for more information about this project.
Change Log (08/18/14) said:
v2.3.0 • Added a new argument --skipIOS, which lets you skip any specific IOS in the scan. This is useful for freezes. Multiple arguments are supported.
• Added translations for "Homebrew Channel is not installed" message
• Added support for GC\Classic controllers, and multiple remotes
• Added detection for DM\DML 2.11
• Fixed BC_NAND and BC_WFS showing up as patched
• Fixed a translation for "Unknown"
• Fixed the report from spilling an extra line past the frame
• Improved timing between messages
• Improved "Sorting Titles" speed
• Other minor changes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.