July 30th, 2018, 21:16 Posted By: wraggster
Not a release i would use but each to their own:
CDNSP is a Python3 CDN downloader. It needs the requests library (pip install request). tqdm (pip install tqdm) is optional and will make your progress bars look better. Maybe some more, I'm not sure.
What it can do:
- Print useful info about a titleid (name, available updates)
- Download games, updates, DLC's and even system update, in their entirety (that means all the available content, logo, legal info, ...) is downloaded
- Batch download everything explicited further up
- Resume downloads right were you left them at
- Repack games, DLC's, updates as ready-for-install NSP's
What it does:
- Download and extract the CNMT (content metadata) NCA, and parse it to find the other content to download
- If you want to repack your download as NSP, it will generate a CNMT.XML file
- Generate the TIK and CERT:
- for private content the CERT (non console nor game-unique) will be copied and renamed appropriately. The TIK will be generated using a blanked out file taken from BBB's Yooka-Laylee dump, and plug in the titlekey and titleid. To generate the TIK for private content, the titlekey is REQUIRED
- for public content, it will directly download the CETK from Nintendo's servers, and extract the TIK and CERT.
- Download everything else
- And finally, repack everything to an NSP
To get started, you need:
- hactool, and its keys
- A console-unique certificate, in PEM format (I have included a PFX to PEM converter script, simply drag your PFX over it)
- The ShopN certificate, in PEM format (this one is included in the zip)
- Edit your config in the CDNSPconfig.json
Cheers! To get you started, I have also included a small list of 859 TitleID's.
Click to expand...
Due to nature of this release, and fact it needs keys, and certs, and will get your console banned, there is no links, use 'google'.
NEWS SOURCE: CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP! (via) GBATemp
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here