April 9th, 2018, 21:25 Posted By: wraggster
Yet another release for the Switch:
This is a major version, as a reminder, Joy-Con Toolkit allows you to change the synchronization colors of Joy-Con controllers and GamePad Pro, but also backups SPI flash Nand, see addresses S / N and Mac, and the firmware versions of each device the console.
To use the program you must have a Bluetooth adapter and a Windows PC and NET Framework v4.5.x and Visual C ++ 2017 x86 redist. Here is the list of features introduced by this version v5.0.0:
Near Infrared Camera
Look through the IR camera of the Joy-Con (R) controller
- Capture and save a photo or Stream video
- Fully configurable
- Resolution, IR leds, Exposure time, Digital gain and External IR light filter (filters lighters/candles, sunlight, etc.)
- 4 color filters to choose: Grey, Ironbow (pseudothermal color), Night vision (green) and Red
Edit analog sticks user calibration
- Check simple info (type and uid) from NFC tags, credit cards and nfc-enabled phones via the Pro controller and Joy-Con (R)
Updated color edit
- Edit the analog stick's X/Y ranges and centers. All controllers are supported.
- This can correct accidental walking and slow running when the switch's calibration does not let you calibrate them correctly.
- You can now edit the Grips color for the Pro controller individually along the body and buttons color.
- (Viewing the grips color is only supported in Switch update 5.0.0+)
- The controller preview is now optimized and way faster
- Added traffic logging by using the command line argument -d
- Made it fully non-blocking. Now the app will mostly not hang when the controller is disconnected when it does an operation
- Countless bugfixes and optimizations
OFFICIAL GITHub Project Page: --> https://github.com/CTCaer/jc_toolkit
NEWS SOURCE: Joy-Con Toolkit v5.0.0 (via) Logic-SunRise
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here