Swiss aims to be the ultimate utility Gamecube homebrew application.
New in svn revision 39:
- No need to navigate to the "Boot" button anymore, just press A on a file
- Cheat file loading from browser on any device (.QCH format)
- Reset SD Gecko on mount
- Fix the pre-patcher detection
- Motor Stopping is not allowed on pre-patched games
- Added Qoob Flash file browsing support (DOL loading from it)
- Changed the device selection screen to allow for more devices to come
- Attempt to fix black/green screen for users who have Swiss in 480p and then try booting a game
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.