The Supercard makers have released new firmware and Software updates for their software, heres whats new:
* NDS Saves Directly to the CF/SD Card using a .SAV file (SRAM)
* Supports 256Mb Images and Larger
* Load NDS Images Directly from the CF/SD Card (1 second loading!)
* No Slowdown During Gameplay
* Optional Saving SRAM to NDS Cart in Slot
* Optional Loading to SuperCard SDRAM
* No Original NDS Cart Required for FlashMe Users
Downloads for both the CF and SD versions via the comments.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.