miguel28 offers a sixth version of its demonstration adaptation of the famous fighting game Super Smash Bros. for the DS, Super Smash Bros. Crash! DS. This new frame is a total of 20 characters and 14 scenarios.
google translation wrote:
Demo improvements 6:
1. Code cleanup
2. Fixed an error screen at the end of the struggle (less fail for sure)
3. Fixed an error when we receive the shield activated KO
4. Fixed an error in the Island Yoshi KO
5. Better use of RAM
6. The music is now responsible FAT
7. Added the menu settings (sound, music, language, changing only in the menu screen) (the language
8. not yet ready)
9. Errors in some sprites Agreglado
10. Agreglado problem of color palettes to use the Final Smash
11. After another stroke resibir patinas
12. Now you can get off the platform instead of waiting
13. But the narrator sounds
14. Public Sounds
15. * Units of 3 characters
16. Scenarios * Added 5 more
17. The Final Smash is threatening, now there are more survivors prosibilidades
18. Correction of the black box with B abienta Marth
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.