Super Smash Bros. Clash, Adaptation of Super Smash Bros. for the DS, is back and Gokudo Zerotsuken will not tell you otherwise. Not to be confused with the project Super Smash Bros. Rumble.
Added / Removed
- New Mario Sprite added
- Removal of the sound
- Wario Ware, Underground Laboraty added
- Alternate color added (Standard X for Y gold Shano, Luigi, Zero)
- Top Screen Damage with make Added
- Icon box for Mario error, but in game Mario work.
- Nintendo DS stylus map we can not walk, need jump
- Yoshi Island map one pipe can be wedged Remained
- Underground map laboraty one can Remained wedged
- Metaknight such color, and knockback bug
- Zero, Kratos animation in 64 * 64 and need to be 128 * 64
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.