Posted By: wraggster
t4ils has posted an entry into the Neoflash Compo:
StillAliveDS is a renewal of Portal: The Flash Version which is a 2D version of Portal. This game features a story mode, custom maps, custom campaigns, maps editor and you can download new maps from wifi.
+ : addition
- : correction/remove
- Small objects (crate or plasma ball) are stuck when two portals are one on the other with one bloc between them.
- Shoot a portal on a platform, then trying to put the other one on the same place made this other one flying around the level.
- Platforms and portals are in front of the pause menu.
+ Custom story mode (see forum section on website to see how it works).
+ DSMotion, if inserted, enables you to move platforms you're on.
+ You can upload/view highscores from the NDS.
+ Skinning system : customizable tileset, and most of the sprites
- If a map with platforms is played and the level is exited, platforms are in the menu.
+ You can choose what to do with the styls instead of doing it with the crate.
+ Before deleting a map, you have to confirm.
+ Finished level are colored in green.
- Auto build when the level is saved.
- Starting point can disappear after testing a map.
- You can put platforms one on the other on the first line of the map.
+ Text that explains what selected block does.
+ Undo/Redo for left handed (forgot it since 1.0).
+ Check latest version
+ You can send your highscores online
- EFS version : On some linkers, the game can be launched only once.
+ DLDI version of the game for linkers having problems with EFS
+ Chosen language is saved.
+ You can set a nickname which will be used for maps and highscores upload.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments