Sephiroth_FF7 has updated his version of Tetris for the Nintendo DS.
Update 0.2 with the following changelog:
- Setting the speed of departure
- Behavior improved mirror
- Changing the speed curve
- Showing where the piece will fall
- Adding a forgotten pentamino
- Fixed the score did not return to 0 when you start a new game
- Ability to start with boxes already filled
- Start to pause
- Adding to choronomètre
- Bugfix: The reserve does not rénitialisait when you start a new game
Fill-in the matrix when the party is over
- Affichahe of 3 parts to come
- Selection of the frequency climb of the matrix
- Bugfix regarding the elimination of lines
- The number of lines and the level at the end of the party
- Bugfix on the stopwatch
- Adding music
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.