The main change is smoother graphics, and a particle-fireworks system.
Complete change log
- Added a Particle-system for Fireworks when completing a game
- Added animation when Dealing
- Added animation when selected cards are dropped on an invalid pile
- Fixed bug; Clicking to deal when no cards left to deal would still go
through the motions, playing the sound and internally updating the
- Fixed bug; Black squares appearing when too many cards on screen
- Fixed bug; Flashed white before smooth-fading out after win
- Fixed bug; Dealing an Ace onto a King-2 pile would not release the
pile as complete
- Compiled under DevkitARM r21 and libnds 20071023
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.