Well, it has been almost a month since I started DS coding(Most of the time coding half-blind because I don't know the hardware that much.)
This is an old-skool SHMUP type of game.
So far this is only a basic engine.
* sprites are in 2d (system can handle Vram and Ram based tiles in realtime)
* 3d Background (the mode7-like floor and ceiling is using the 3d hardware)
* Procedural 3d models (based on the supershape formula by Paul bourke)
* Enemy entities uses fixed-point catmull-rom splines.
* Use orthographic projection(if available) to render the enemy entities and use the 2d core exclusively for bullets.
* Learn more about the DS hadware.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.