June 23rd, 2010, 23:41 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...05f47994b822f3
Update Criminal "South Africa World Cup 2010 Manager DS" which is now in version 1.02, manager / agenda of the World Cup Soccer 2010 Nintendo DS with graphics signed by Lobo. Calendar, which allow you to anticipate , monitor and perform all the match scores and some info on the stadiums and the teams and the 5 languages . This update fixes bugs and adds text to the calculation of qualified default since before it was imperative to take a turn in the section for the skilled group is taken into account in the playoffs.
* Unzip the archive and copy the file on your flash card South_Africa_World_Cup_2010_DS_Manager.nds .
* Copy the folder / SAWCMDS at the root of your flash card .
Version 1.02 ( 23-06-2010 )
- Fixed various bugs .
Version 1.01 ( 10-06-2010 )
- Correction of the Spanish translation of the application loading via wifi .
- Updated photos of the 32 teams .
Version 1.00 ( 28-05-2010 )
- Support DLDI.
- Automatic backup .
- 5 languages ( English, French , German, Spanish and Italian ) .
- Manual management scores .
- Hours , dates and locations of 64 games .
- Automatic classification of hens .
- Automatic qualification ( hens and finals ) .
- Update the results via a WiFi connection .
- Photos and information ( city , capacity , construction , architects ) of the 10 stages.
- Photos and information ( Coach, founded in , number of holdings , number of title world champion , fifa ranking , color jerseys ) of 32 teams.
- Delete the outcome of a match a team that has played a test can create a higher overflow structure . (Example : I am in the quarterfinals , it is logical at this stage does not delete or modify the results of hens)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here