August 1st, 2010, 23:52 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...7f07a35c7e9c7f
Callum Dickinson offers us an update in 2.0.0 RC3 porting Wii gaming PC Sonic Robo Blast 2, platform game with the famous blue hedgehog , "Sonic Robo Blast 2 Wii"
When playing for the first time , there will be writing " Building for tarball images ...". Here , nothing changes and you have to wait four minutes .
Then, windows of old fashion ordis appear. Press " A " then " 2 " and is left for two minutes ! After thirty odd lines and the game starts!
When playing for the second time or more , the first load that lasts more than 15 seconds, but the second time , it is always two minutes ... Note that you need a nunchuck to play.
The archives of the source and the official website is incomplete, it will download the archive below for playing the game
SRB2Wii v2.0.0 Release Candicate 3 Has Been released for testing ( 07/31/2010 00:00) :
Features and bugfixes :
- Booting from a USB stick SRB2Wii Is Now Fully Supported, although it MOST definitely Will Be Slower Than Much doing 'everything "under the internal SD card slot.
- The GameCube Controller Is Now Fully Supported .
- Multiplayer support has been " coded in, although due to limitations with wminput , only one Wii Remote can Be connected at a time ( one more GameCube controller can Than Be Used howeve ) , and SRB2 Seems To Be HAVING créancier Problems with input from the second controller ingame. This Will Be Before the fixed stable release .
- The Swap Is Now Supported extended again , and it really Does make a difference with larger levels. Under the Settings menu of the launcher , you can tell the system to create the SRB2Wii extended swap file ( Which Will Be Used by default Then from then one ) . Be Warned That Will this process take a little while and Requires Some disk space, as the extended Swap File is 128MB.
Regressions and bugs:
- SRB2Wii/mini Will not load anymore , so not uploaded this time.
- Fine text on the splash screen is unreasonably isn't properly. This Will Be fixed in the future .
Future features :
- Internal updates -through the Internet .
Yup, we are getting there! To the final version of SRB2Wii v2.0.0 . Hopefully, SRB2Wii can Be Made To Be as functional as possible , and new serie SRB2 great performance as well .
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here