Posted By: wraggster
michniewski has today updated his Snes Emulator for the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Gamecube, heres whats new:
[What's New 004]
- added: option to disable AA filtering
(snes graphics 'crisper', AA now default OFF)
- added: mapped zooming and turbo mode to classic controller
- added: preliminary usb support (loading)
- changed: sram and freezes now saved by filename, not internal romname.
If you have multiple versions of the same game, you can now have
srams and freezes for each version. A prompt to convert to the
new naming is provided for sram only.
- changed: by default, autoload/save sram and freeze enabled
Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments