Shadow_Cruiser has released the work of Softdev and Krullo and you now have an updated Snes Emulator for the Gamecube, heres whats new:
Snes9xGX 0.0.5x *UPDATED* Changelog
Apr. 21st 2006
* Added SDCARD rom loading (with long filenames for zip.-files).
* Added predefined pad setups (A, B, C...).
* Changed default pad layout to X A B Y.
* Added an option to swap the player 1 and 2 pads.
* Added a picture of the button layout of the snes pad in the pad configurator.
* Return to the game with B when in the rom selector.
* Cleaned upp some code (long filenames).
Apr. 22nd 2006
* Fixed broken DVD loading feature. Sorry, my bad!
Apr. 26th 2006
* Smaller download (change of internal ROM).
* Fixed choppy analog clip, much easier to move with the stick now.
* Max analog clip is now 90 instead of 70. Works great!
* Two different dol's avavible, one with d0lLZ -v (ViperBoot safeguard) option and one without.
Apr. 30th 2006
* Added option to turn on and off multiplayer 5. Games such as Syndicate works now.
* Fixed 4 player support thanks to Garglub's post about the problem. Bomberman 5 and Jimmy Connors should work now. Thanks for letting us now about the problem, Garglub! EDIT: This also seems to fix the mysterious controller problem with Super Mario All-Stars!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.