December 17th, 2018, 20:56 Posted By: wraggster
Snes9x v1.58 is released. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
- Move the LICENSE file to the base directory and use a stub
in all the source files referring to it.
- Adjust Chou Aniki timing hack.
- Use 1-based numbering when displaying pressed keys.
- Hide controller port if disabled when displaying keys.
- Fix movie playback.
- Fix interlaced modes when overscan crop is enabled.
- Allow overriding -flto. (orbea)
- Use shared snes_ntsc implementation.
- Remove extra LGPL licensing to avoid confusion.
- Don't translate config file entries. Fixes breakage on
- Fix issue where config file doesn't contain all configurable
- Remove config options for Netplay, Joystick, and JMA. SDL 2.0
is now mandatory.
- Updated gettext and removed intltool. update-po should now catch
all translatable strings.
- If available, reduce input lag option will now use fences instead
of glFinish to prevent hogging the CPU.
- Onscreen text can be variable width and will show up in some more
- Add audio device selection (XAudio2 only)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here