February 3rd, 2020, 21:58 Posted By: wraggster
Snes9x GX v4.4.5 is released. Snes9x GX is a Super Nintendo(SFC) emulator based on Snes9x, ported to the Wii and GameCube. The code is a continuation of Softdev and Crunchy2's efforts, and uses libogc and devkitppc.
Snes9x GX Features:
* Based on Snes9x 1.53
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* SNES Superscope, Mouse, Justifier support
* Cheat support
* Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
* Autodetect PAL/NTSC
* 16:9 widescreen support
* Open Source!
Snes9x GX Changelog:
Disable ROM information display by default
Updates from Snes9x
Added support for serial port 2 (SP2 / SD2SP2) on Gamecube
Xbox 360/Hornet controller support
Compiled with latest libraries
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here