Snes9x GTK/X11 is a port of Snes9x v1.51 to the GTK by BearOso.
Changes for version 75
* Fixed screensaver disable option so it doesn´t send a fake keypress when Snes9x isn´t focused.
* Changed resolution setting to store width and height instead of a screen´s mode index.
* Fixed a bug where the PortAudio driver wouldn´t output sound at 44100hz.
* Allowed changing the behavior of the ESC key so it exits Snes9x.
Changes for version 74
* Fixed a couple thread deadlocking problems in the audio mixer that could result in no sound.
* Removed the powerof2 function to fix compile problems on OpenBSD.
* Changed fullscreen mode to issue a raise signal to the window manager after remapping.
Changes for version 73
* Fixed a compile error when XRandR support isn´t being built.
* Included Tukuyomi´s updated French localization.
Changes for version 72
* Added a new regular-interval audio mixer to significantly improve sound quality.
* Added a new SDL audio output driver.
Changes for version 71
* Refactored video driver initialization code.
* Removed dependency on gtkglext for OpenGL output.
* Allowed theme icon to be used for window mini-icon.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.