A new version of the Snes Emulator for the Nintendo 3DS has been released, heres whats new:
Here are the release notes:
- Fixed slider problem in New 3DS (Where one of the eyes has always Sees black screen)
- Added button mappings and settings like rapid fire VirtuaNES / TemperPCE 3DS (thanks to AdmiralCurtiss)
- Added button configuration to open emulator menu and fast-forward (thanks to AdmiralCurtiss). Use with care, though. In some games, fast-forwarding can freeze / corrupt your game.
- Added a frame rate option to v-sync with the 60Hz 3DS refresh rate (thanks to AdmiralCurtiss)
- Added an option to auto-save state when exiting and loading when starting a new game. (thanks AdmiralCurtiss)
- Added an option to force saving of SRAM, required by Yoshi's Island. (thanks AdmiralCurtiss)
- Show 3DS battery level in the bottom right of the menu (thanks to ramzinouri)
- Increased scrolling speed in menu when holding down the D-pad.
- Added memory mapper support for Tengai Makyou Zero English patch (Version 1.0 released October 22, 2017)
- Original MOST Substrates BS Zelda (1-4, 1-4 2 Map, Ancient Stone Tablets 1-4), except for the Remix version of qui still boots into black screen (thanks ramzinouri)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.