Posted By: wraggster
Archeide has released a new version of the excellent Snes emulator for the Nintendo DS:
Heres whats new:
This intermediate release fixes the critical issues that appeared with SNEmulDS 0.5 alpha. It also includes a better GFX engine, and the new SNES mouse emulation mode.
Here is the complete list of changes:
* Fixed the critical sound bug (should go back to SNEmulDS 0.4f sound)
* Better GFX engine (use dynamic memory allocation)
* SNES emulation mode (see below)
* Fixed a bug in decimal ADC instruction (FZERO chronometer is now ok)
* The number of cyles used by DMA is counted correctly (more games boot)
I removed the ARM7 entry addresses, it seems to break ninjads, and is not necessary for others (i hope!).
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments