Posted By: wraggster
Eke-Eke has released a new version of the Sega Master System and Game Gear Emulator for Nintendo Wii/Gamecube
Heres whats new;
- fixed port $3E emulation: fix Gain Ground, Ninja Gaiden,...
- added Paddle emulation: fix inputs in all games requiring paddle (Alex Kidd BMX Trial, Megumi Rescue,...), best handled using D-Pad or Analog Sticks.
- added LightPhaser emulation: fix inputs in all games requiring the lightgun (Wanted, Rambo III, Operation Wolf,...), best handled through Wiimote IR pointing, can also be used through D-Pad or Analog Sticks.
- added full horizontal scaling (up to 720 pixels) when using "stretch" aspect mode (use Xscale to increase width)
- added progressive mode support (480p) in menu also
- added automatic FreezeState support (OFF by default, check "system options")
- added automatic config file support
- /smsplus/saves is now automatically created if it does not exist
- assigned Reset Button to SMS Soft-Reset
- added automatic TV mode detection (from SYSCONF), no more PAL60 version needed
- added option to return to Wii System Menu
- fixed "TP reload" option: now compatible with HB channel
- removed SD-Gekko support (Wii slot becomes default slot)
- added Wii SD slot support for SRAM & FreezeState files
- added Wiimote, Nunchuk & Classic controllers support through libwiiuse (see User Manual for default keys)
- added customizable key mapping (for each configurations: gamepad, wiimote only, wiimote+nunchuk or classic)
Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments