Sixtyforce the Nintendo 64 emulator for the Mac. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat.
- Support for Intel 64 bits.
- The code is signed for Mountain Lion.
- Update to use APIs modern as possible.
- The USB controllers can now be connected and disconnected when Sistyforce is running.
- Added default settings for multiple controllers.
- Improved reliability sauvgardes state.
- Fixed a bug that caused the left and right audio channels were reversed.
- Various fixes.
- Generating code 64-bit addressing.
- Fixed bugs in the kernel emulation.
- Fixed bugs with interrupts unmasked.
- Updated to use modern memory protection.
- Improved startup.
- Conversion faster textures.
- Improved restoration and registration status.
- Fixed problems of color combiner.
- Fixed clipping issues.
- Fixed the sky in GoldenEye.
- Support basic Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- Start the implementation of the buffer in real time.
- Remove obsolete preferences.
Sixtyforce v1.0.3 Changelog:
What's new in this version of sixtyforce:
* Added macOS Mojave dark mode.
* Added a rendering optimization.
* Integrated the SFGL plugin into the sixtyforce app.
* Updated the dynamic recompiler for the macOS Mojave hardened runtime.
* Fixed minor interface bugs on macOS Mojave.
* Fixed a cpu core exception that wasn't triggering in the delay slot.
* Fixed a rare cpu core bug that could write the wrong value to a register.
* Fixed a memory leak with sprite based backgrounds.
* Fixed two OpenGL thread safety issues that could cause crashes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.