launches its first demo "Shmup", a shoot'em up with original graphics entirely under MSPAINT.
- B, D or L: draw
- X: Improve his weapon to one notch (cheat code)
- AY: adjust the speed of his ship (for now useless, I do not know if I would do something)
- A level, is totally under MSPAINT (power).
- Three weapons each with three levels for upgrades
- Almost fifty enemies and a boss
- The animations of the vessel as enemies do not work well or not! This part of the code is to completely revise (like others, including the loading of data graphs)
- The boss comes a bit too early and the screen is not "erased" (it remains the firing and other on the screen but they are no longer used)
- The enemies do not move to the right or left, must j'implémente a pattern to be a little smarter (especially the boss)
- Collisions are not precise, easily avoided. But it wanted! Show SOFTENERS constant in the code.
- The third weapon (missiles) do not make missiles: / she draws a slow and red laser in place. But who makes the same damage.
- The weapon of the player does not sound palette
- A HUD
- Two or three more levels Smiley
- The sounds (and I looking for a good tutorial for that, I understand the examples PAlib)
- The entertainment magazines
- An improved IA
- More shots, more enemies, perhaps more weapons
Feel free to post comments, found bugs or ideas Smiley
In the archive is also the source of homebrew, but it should quickly changed!