SharpBoy v0.4 is released. SharpBoy is a new Nintendo Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for windows by xdaniel written in C# using SlimDX.
SharpBoy v0.4 Changelog:
- Fixed compatibility regression with GBC DMA transfers, affects ex. Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Substantially improved MBC7 emulation via GEST's source code, Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble is now playable
- Improved LCD Status interrupt generation, fixes faked high-color display in certain Game Boy Color games
- Some improvements in handling of disabled LCD; ex. Zelda: Oracle games no longer freeze when leaving the menu
- Improved timer emulation and improved emulation of HALT opcode, fixes ex. Stunt Race FX Demo
- Added Wii Remote support for input and Rumble, button configuration is fixed; MBC7 tilt sensor is controlled by Wii Remote when enabled
- When using keyboard control, MBC7 tilt controls can be changed via the GUI's control settings
- Added crude frame blending via OpenGL; blends currently drawn frame with previous frame to better simulate pseudo-transparency
- Added option to keep aspect ratio intact when resizing window; also double-clicking the game screen maximizes/normalizes the window
- Added drag-and-drop capabilities to GUI, ROMs can now be loaded by dropping them into the program window
- Very minor GUI changes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.