News via AEP
SharpBoy is a new Nintendo Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for windows by xdaniel written in C# using SlimDX. SlimDX End User Runtimes (click "Install .NET 4.0") required, latest .NET Framework 4 and DirectX recommended!.
v0.2 (April 03rd 2011)
- GBC DMA emulation fixed, transfer length wasn´t being calculated correctly; fixes incorrect and missing graphics in some games
- LCDC emulation improved, fixes flickering and slowdown in certain games and demos
- MBC5 ROM bank select fixed; many more Game Boy Color games now start and/or run further
- Timing of screen drawing improved, which results in less graphical glitches with ex. flickering sprites for pseudo-transparency
- Temporary hack added to allow the Zelda: Oracle games to boot correctly, coupled with the above fixes they now go in-game
- DMG and CGB bootstrap ROMs now supported; have to be named DMG_ROM.bin and CGB_ROM.bin and enabled via the menu
- Manual system type selection implemented, emulator can now be forced to run in GB or GBC mode (not complete yet)
- Controls can be changed via the GUI
- Other minor GUI and usability improvements (ex. path to last ROM image run is saved to config.xml)
v0.1a (March 30th 2011)
- Bugfix release, fixed possible crashes at startup
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.