Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Stravingo:
Setsuzoku no Puzzle v0.3 is available on my blog with many important changes :
- There is now three difficulty modes, instead of the single "Normal" mode. In "Easy" mode, there is few different tiles at first, but a new tile is added every 5 levels. The "Difficult" mode is for those who want a challenging game . In the three modes, the time speeds up at each level.
- In "Easy" and "Normal" modes, there is now 20 different board patterns.
- There is now three highscores tables saved on the DS and saved on the net on leaderboard.palib.info to handle the best scores of the three difficulty modes.
- When you do a highscore, you have now the choice to send it right now on leaderboard.palib.info or to send it later if you are not close to a wifi access point. In order to send unsent scores, go to the highscores screen (unsent scores are preceded by a red "L") and press X. Yes, you can now send on the net those incredible scores that you do during those endless train trips
- The current level is now automatically saved. Thus, you can turn off your DS and later you can continue to play the previous game when you choose "Play".
- Some minor graphical and animation changes.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments