s_hansse has posted an entry in the Neoflash 2010 Coding Contest:
Heres the full details posted:
Project name: Scribble Jump DS (demo1f2)
Division: Retro GAME
Original enter: YES
Support Motion: YES
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO
If you have DSMotion, you can control the Scribble (the blue thing) by rotating your DS (like in Doodle Jump for the IPodTouch).
If you do not have DSMotion you have to use the Pad or the Stylus to control the Scribble.
For those who don't know Doodle Jump:
The Scribble jumps constantly. You can move it to the right or to the left and have to get as high as possible by jumping on different platforms.
There are also items which help you to jump higher or prevent monsters from hurting you.
You should start with the "help" - level in the main-screen.
I hope you like this game as much as the over 300 people who downloaded it yet.
- there are now three modes:
- adventure mode: unlock the next level by getting through
- infinite: the "play all"-mode
- own levels: play your own levels
- if you only play one level (everything except infinite), the time is your score
- each level has its own highscorelist
- you can play the level direct in the leveleditor
- added an easier Stylus-Control (the second in option-menu)
- slower scrolling (if you need to scroll further, press UP)
- italian translation by Nhoya
- spanish translation by fincs
- fixed some other bugs and improved other things
I also changed the folder structure:
new levels are now in sj-levels
missions are in sj-missions
highscores are in sj-highscores
Missions have this format (no mission-editor yet): level1;0;level2;0;level3;0;level4;0;
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.