Scape is a little puzzle game / adventure created by Sheeft at the development competition organized by Nintendomax.
This is the moment a draft which consists of two levels!
The goal of the game to reach the sun the doll by cutting the son who connect.
- The time, the number of shots and the score is calculated at the end of a level (whether we can beat her)
- Ability to restart the level with the "replay"
- Management of the backup (it is automatic at the end of each level) in three different files
- It unlocks the next level by completing a (two levels available, but the 2nd is copied several times to test)
- Consolidation of character displacement (best crashes)
- Added limits on the sides, we can not leave the screen
- The wings of small insects (sceep) are moving
- Menu selection worlds with generic score display (Chapter 2 is available)
- Adding music to the world 2, the first music is redone (thank you Synthesis!)
- And then of course new gfx ...
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.