dj_skual updates its backups manager dedicated to the Wii. Compiled with the latest versions of NTFS and UNEEKFS libraries, it also adds the management of virtual NAND (it will be launched from NAND real for that) and fixes several bugs reported by users.
* Added Emulated Nand Browser. Only if the app is running Under real Nand. You Can set your path in the emulated nand "custom settings menu path" and enabled / disabled in the browser the "settings menu features". At this stage, you-can only browse your files, and not manage ...
* Fixed problem to extract big files (Issue 151)
* Fixed problem if HomebrewBrowser meta.xml Had No tag, or if tag is empty (Issue 150)
* Changed a bit the StartUp process (Issue 152)
* Changed to detection NEEK running v4 Branches: * Updated to libntfs 2012-1-15 (rev11) * Updated to 1.0.7 libuneekfs
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.