SameBoy v0.12.3 is released. SameBoy is a user friendly Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for macOS. SameBoy is extremely accurate and includes a wide range of powerful debugging features, making it ideal for both casual players and developers. In addition to accuracy and developer capabilities, SameBoy has all the features one would expect from an emulator – from save states to scaling filters. An SDL version is also available to Windows and Unix-like systems.
SameBoy v0.12.2 Changelog:
- Super Game Boy color correction is now available in the libretro port
- It is now possible to hide the Super Game Boy border in the libretro port
- The SDL port will now hide the mouse while a ROM is running
- Changing the frequency of channels 1 and 2 is now more accurate
- Audio rendering should now be accurate when emulating Game Boy Advance
- Fixed garbled graphics while emulting Super Game Boy in the SDL port when OpenGL 3.2 is not available
- The Cocoa build is now linked against the correct SDK version, restoring compatbility with older macOS versions that was mistakenly dropped in the previous release
- Fixed fullscreen related issues in the SDL port
- Fixed a bug where the SDL port did not save the battery in some cases
- Bug fixes to libretro achievement support
- Restored Game Boy Camera support on newer macOS versions
- Fixed High-DPI support on Windows 10
Misc Internal Changes
- Improvements to the audio and ICD2 APIs
- Allow compiling SameBoy for platforms with a non-standard bool size
- Improved build portability, will now use pkg-config if available
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.