Heres a nice release for owners of MACos machines, heres the release news:
SameBoy v0.10.1 is released. SameBoy is a user friendly Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for macOS. SameBoy is extremely accurate and includes a wide range of powerful debugging features, making it ideal for both casual players and developers. In addition to accuracy and developer capabilities, SameBoy has all the features one would expect from an emulator – from save states to scaling filters. An SDL version is also available to Windows and Unix-like systems.
SameBoy v0.10.1 Changelog:
- The libretro port can now be compiled for the Switch
- Made the menu key more obvious in the SDL port
- Can now emulate a Game Boy Advance in Game Boy Color mode
- Changing a model in the SDL port is now done via the menu
- Major improvements to the way the libretro port handles audio, significantly improving audio quality
- It is now possible to select a specific model to emulate in the libretro port
- APU stereo volume levels are now scaled emulated correctly (Volume levels are 1-8, not 0-7)
- Triggering a pulse by writing to NRx4 now correctly changes the volume level of the previously played pulse. Fixes sound pops in Link’s Awekening.
- The CGB boot now finishes with correct register values
- Fixed APU DIV events sometimes causing audio pops in disabled channels. Fixes sound pops in Super Mario Land 2
- Fixed a bug where the effects of NR50 and NR51 were unintentionally delayed. Fixes sound pops in Pokémon Puzzle Challenge and Donkey Kong ‘94.
- Fixed video issues with the libretro port when using Vulkan
- Using a Joypad in the Cocoa port did not prevent the screen saver from starting
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.