RockNES the Nes Emulator for Windows has been updated with a new release, heres whats new in this release:
RockNES v5.40 Changelog:
– Custom fullscreen mode should be working again.
– Fixed input devices GUI dialog.
– Fixed a few problems with the wallpaper.
– Switching to fullscreen mode should look at custom fullscreen settings, instead of using the current desktop resolution! Problem fixed!
– Switching to fullscreen mode should reset the upscaler to the original (256×240) if its height is greater than the screen height. Problem fixed!
– Added a blitter checking on GUI init routine to avoid blitting problems.
– Fixed blitting position on video resolution change.
– Fixed a few annoyances in the upscaler stuff.
– Added colors to a few GUI alert boxes, plus minor cosmetic changes.
– Documentation updated with new information.
– Emulation timing slightly modified.
– Wallpapers are now supported in Windows BMP format!
– Moved « save state » and « restore state » from CPU menu to the Game menu.
– Added proper bitmap clipping to avoid crashing.
– The mini GUI bar is now active when the screen size (windowed or fullscreen) is less than 480p.
– Added an option to manually activate the mini GUI bar.
– Removed zlib1.dll dependency.
– NSF visualizer has centered circles again.
– The disassembler now saves .ASM files to the dumps folder, if set.
– The config file now brings the current date and time of saving.
– Changed minimum custom fullscreen setting to 240p.
– Fixed config settings, now it matches the restored settings & startup.
– Fixed program window title on NSF->NES switch.
– Fixed color style list in the config file.
– Fixed GUI dialog colors when another palette (VS) is selected.
– Fixed a bug setting 4.5x aspect ratio (length must be a multiple of 4).
– Fixed a bug saving the current palette to the disc, filename changed to « rocknes_palette.pal ».
– Fixed a bug setting VS palettes + restore palette, no more black palette.
– Fixed screenshots.
– Fixed turbo speed setting.
– Fixed an « off-by-1 » problem in mapper 5 (MMC5) IRQ.
– Improved Black&White and Black&White+ color styles.
– More typos and text corrections, other minor fixes.
– Big thanks to Eugene.S for the HUGE beta testing!
– Documentation updated.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.