January 15th, 2014, 02:35 Posted By: wraggster
RockNES v5.12 is released. RockNES is a Nintendo (NES) emulator that supports total PPU emulation, total intelligent emulation (including VRCVI intelligent, used by some Japanese games), battery backed RAM, Famicom DiskSystem, VS Unisystem, and some 70 different mappers. In gain, RockNES includes lots of different video modes, as substantially as the ability to loading and economise your back at any stage. You can flush record movies of gameplay.
RockNES v5.12 Changelog:
- Fixed a potential crash when activating the sound recorder.
- Fixed $4016/17 reads, value must be ORed with $40.
- Fixed mapper 64 IRQs (game Hard Drivin' works).
- Changed APU sound output gain, sounds louder and better.
- Optimized APU sound resampling values.
- Added an option to disable PPU clipping (left 8 pixels).
- The NSF player now displays "no title" if there's no string.
- Improved iNES header context saved into a text file.
- In the disassembler, the code is now refreshed before saving to a file.
- Removed a boring popup warning message if savestate file isn't found.
- Renamed "-videocard" config option to "-graphics_mode", since there's no "card".
- Fixed other minor things and annoyances, plus removed unused stuff.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here