RockNES the Nes Emulator for Windows has been updated to version 5.30, heres whats new:
- Major revision of the graphics module and startup.
- Full rewrite of the game screen upscalers.
- Removed 4:3 aspect and pixelated blitters, prior to NTSC aspect ratio (squared).
- Removed the [!] menu from the GUI, general menu rework done.
- Removed frame scanline interpolation/flickering.
- Replaced the RGB color style with a new one.
- Fixed a couple of emulator startup obscure problems.
- Fixed switching to fullscreen/windowed modes.
- Added option to save your custom fullscreen mode.
- Added option to restore all the default settings.
- Motion blur filtering tweaked a bit.
- Fixed CHR ROM bankswitch state on savestate loading. This way, PTB tagged blocks (1 byte) were replaced by PAT tagged blocks (2 bytes long). Old files are still compatible to avoid problems.
- Fixed a bug in the LSR ($20) CPU instruction.
- Fixed "value MOD zero" in the PRG bankswitching system.
- Fixed mapper 25, IRQs should work ok.
- Fixed mapper 227 and adjusted it to work with 600in1 cart.
- Added mapper 90 nametable control enable/disable (mapper 211).
- Added key mapping for turbo buttoms.
- Added a quick fix for bad NSF files (should be bankswtiched).
- Added PRG ROM and CHR ROM CRC32 calculations.
- Changed "Header info" to "File info".
- Removed mapper 72 due to the bad support and unsupported features.
- Fixed a couple of errors in the documentation (rocknes.txt).
- Moved the iNES header description into a separated file.
- General code rewrites, major cleanups and many cosmetic changes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.