NES emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Fixed a potential crash when activating the sound recorder.
- Fixed $4016/17 reads, value must be ORed with $40.
- Fixed mapper 64 IRQs (game Hard Drivin' works).
- Changed APU sound output gain, sounds louder and better.
- Optimized APU sound resampling values.
- Added an option to disable PPU clipping (left 8 pixels).
- The NSF player now displays "no title" if there's no string.
- Improved iNES header context saved into a text file.
- In the disassembler, the code is now refreshed before saving to a file.
- Removed a boring popup warning message if savestate file isn't found.
- Renamed "-videocard" config option to "-graphics_mode", since there's no "card".
- Fixed other minor things and annoyances, plus removed unused stuff.
News source: http://rocknes.web.fc2.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.