NES emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Fixed PPU timing.
- Fixed PPU open bus emulation.
- Fixed APU reset, uninitialized flags.
- Fixed APU sweep unit.
- Fixed joypad i/o code, added 4016h/4017h extra reads.
- Fixed mapper 1 (MMC1) startup bank values, and MMC3 PPU IRQ timing.
- Fixed a potential crash when blitter 0 (256x240) was set on startup.
- Fixed base address selection on disassembler.
- Fixed gameplay joypad data logging driver, also known as NES movies.
- Fixed a bug when resetting the video context.
- Added a GUI option to see the current video context.
- Added mapper 89 (Tenka no Goikenban: Mito Koumon).
- Added a new screen blitter, stretched to 640x480 pixelated.
- Added five choices of RGB palettes for VS System mapper.
- Added option for printing the FPS (frames per second) value on screenshots.
- Added option for resetting the savestate slot number on ROM loading.
- Added a check for mapper 20, reserved for Famicom Disk System only.
- Added message errors if sound startup fails.
- Joypad data block on savestate now includes the number of reads, up to 8.
- The graphics mode settings are reset to defaults and saved on gfx errors.
- Disabled keys F6 and F7 when the FDS driver isn't active.
- Removed the option of disabling register $4011.
- Other minor fixes, various changes in the GUI, usual code cleanups.
- Software documentation updated.
News source: http://rocknes.web.fc2.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.